My 60 Day Business Cash Flow Mastery Program gives you exactly what is needed for you to improve cash flow, make more profit, and minimise the admin time.
You know, I’ve been helping business owners unscramble their numbers for over 30 years, and you don’t get to hang around that long without learning a thing or two about business.
Over that time I’ve figured out there are three main issues stopping you from having the business that you want to have.
Cash Flow Management
When cash flow is tight everything else in the business suffers (including your health). It’s this horrible knock-on effect that can very quickly escalate out of control if you don’t do something about it.
Accurate Management Reporting
That’s accountant-speak for knowing how your business is tracking at a glance. Just like the dash in your car tells you when you need to fuel up or if your engine is running hot, putting accurate reporting in place allows you to recognise the health of your business quickly and easily, freeing up your time and energy for the things you actually enjoy.
Accountability and Advice
Let’s face it, being a business owner is a lonely journey. Everyone has an opinion, and everyone can tell you what you’re doing wrong. Making sure you have the right people around you supporting and advising you (and yes, holding you accountable to creating the business you desire) can be the quickest and easiest way to hit every business goal you’ve ever had.
Sounds reasonable, I hear you say, but business owners are smart… Why are they getting caught up in a cash flow crisis? I’m glad you asked, I believe the struggle comes down to five main reasons….
Not “really” understanding the critical numbers of your business.
By far this is the most common struggle I see. So many of us get into business because we are great at what we do. Once you’re into your business, you realise the need to know how to do so many other things. From marketing to bookkeeping, social media to sales (need I go on?); it all becomes too much, and hence we never really get a handle on what our business numbers mean and how much they can tell us about the health of our business.
You’ve got an accounting program, but you’re not exactly efficient in it.
This is another common one. What I often see is this: as a business owner, you get an accountant, that accountant recommends you get an accounting system (Xero or MYOB or QuickBooks), so you do. Maybe your accountant even sets it up for you (or perhaps you get a bookkeeper to do it) either way, they hand it over and wish you luck. You know how to raise an invoice (great start by the way), and you can confirm when you get paid. Everything else though is probably all a bit like double dutch. Which leads to the next struggle…
You thought your bookkeeper or accountant was taking care of it.
As my mum used to say, “If I had a nickel for every time someone thought that I’d be rich” (I grew up in Canada, so I stand by the nickel reference). Unless you have an accountant or bookkeeper in the family, chances are they aren’t taking care of it, and by the time most of my clients figure that out things are already headed down the wrong path.
You thought the reports you were getting from your accounting system were meaningful.
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but usually the reports that are set up are cookie-cutter reports, and I’m guessing your business probably isn’t selling cookie cutters.
You don’t understand the reports you are getting.
It’s all well and good to be getting a bunch of reports, but if it all looks like pages of meaningless numbers that you file away before even looking at, they aren’t doing you any favours. Add to the fact that numbers aren’t your strong point to begin with and, well, is it any wonder you’re feeling overwhelmed?
Here comes the good news though…
In just 60 days I can take you from overwhelmed to confident about knowing where your cash is coming from, how to understand your numbers, and what you can do to manipulate a successful business outcome!
The 60 day Business Cashflow Mastery Program has Four steps:
Take stock of where you’re at
To move forward, you need to know where the business is currently at. So we start at the beginning to help you get your accounts up to date and identify precisely where the business is at.
In this module we cover things like:
- How to action outstanding invoices
- Ten steps to getting paid faster. Every. Single. Time.
- How to establish invoicing procedures
- How (and why) you should track your cash received every day
Paying the bills
No business owners favourite subject, but I like to reframe it to say paying invoices means you have a successful business (lessens the pain that way 😉 And so in this module we get to talk about things like:
- Why you need to enter your bills into your accounting system
- How to make sure your bills get paid on time (smile on your face is optional, but preferred)
- The 12 steps to dealing with your bills
- How and why you should be tracking your schedule of payments
Review and Plan
This is where the rubber hits the road. Things begin to make sense, and you can see your numbers unscrambling in front of your very eyes. For me, this is the module we get to have some fun. It’s a very hands-on module where you will:
- Review your results and identify trends specific to your business
- Use your trading history to plan the future you want for your business
- Create your very own 12-week forecasting schedule
The Business Cash Flow Mastery Program Gives You…
- The tools and frameworks you’ve been missing to rapidly improve your cash flow, increase your profit, and reduce your admin time.
- A reliable, easy to follow strategy that lets you plan the future you want for your business (and your life!)
- A bucket load of tips and tricks to speed up your cash flow and get money into your bank account… right now!
- It is a hands-on, relevant, time effective, and easy to follow online program designed to simplify and unravel the mysteries of the numbers.
- Put more money in your bank, get more time to spend with your family, recapture the enjoyment in your business, and become the business owner you always wanted to be.
Still wondering if this program is for you? Does any of this sound familiar?
- You’re constantly working 60+ hour weeks in your business
- You’re feeling trapped in your business with no way out…
- You really want the income and freedom to spend more time with friends and family, to go on holidays (or even just take a weekend off once in awhile), but you just can’t see a way you can do it…
- You’re working harder than ever but cash flow is lumpy and there’s nothing left over
- You sometimes think you’d be better off getting a regular job.
So what do you get?
- Videos. Short, sharp, and to the point. Each one jam-packed with information that will turn your business around
- Checklists and cheat sheets so you’ll never have to think about what you should be doing or when
- Spreadsheets laid out for you to quickly complete and track your progress (don’t worry, they’re not the ‘scary’ kind)
- Information sheets
- Access to professional support when you need it
- And a host of other things (sorry, no steak knives)
This program will change your business if:
- You’ve been in business for a couple of years or more
- You have lumpy cash flow
- You’re having trouble sleeping worrying about how you’ll pay the wages and bills
- You want help but can’t afford to pay your accountant for their time
- You’re ready to put a small amount of time in over the next 60 days to learn how to do things differently, knowing that you will free up time for the future once you implement the changes
So, how much would you expect to pay for a program of this calibre?
I get it, you’re here because money is tight. Let me be honest with you though, your only other options to get the information you need to turn things around is to either do a TAFE course or seek advice from your accountant.
The TAFE course will involve hours of your time and take what seems like forever. Your accountant, as friendly as they are (I have to say that, I’m a CA myself), will charge at least $250, sometimes up to $500, per hour.
To learn everything that you’re about to get in this very program, it would take you at least 10 hours of advice. That’s $2,500 – $5,000. And that’s if you get it the first time. With me, you can watch the videos and check the information as often as you like!
For Current Pricing and Registration Head to the Course PageCourse Page
Still got questions? Read on!
The course is 100% online and fully available to you from the moment you sign up. That means you can watch, read, and listen as often as you like!
No problem! The program has been designed for people just like you. It’s a self-paced program, so you can take as much or as little time as you need. While the program has been designed to be completed in 60 days, the more time you put in, the quicker you will get results. I suggest that you commit around 2 hours a week to get optimal results.
Don’t panic, that’s what I’m here for! I’ll be answering questions via your private Facebook Group. You’ll soon find there are no such things as stupid questions, and I take your business journey very seriously.
Here’s the kicker: I’ve discovered over the years that if you have a question around something and you’re brave enough to ask, chances are you’ll find that other people have been wondering about the answer too!
You’ll find me weeping in the corner inconsolably. No, just joking.
If after the first module you’re not seeing how this is going to turn your business around, don’t stress. I’m not going to smack you with a ruler until you’ve finished every module. Where’s the fun in that? (well, I guess I could get a little joy in that, but I promise I don’t do that).
Seriously though, I need to know that you’ve made an effort to work through and use the program. So I’ll ask you to share the completed spreadsheets from Module 1, so I know you at least gave it a go.
After that, I’ll refund your money (less an admin fee of $150), and you’ll be free to go on your merry way.
Hey, that’s a great question. So why don’t you just jump over to my ‘about’ page where you can learn all about the fact I’ve been doing this for 30+ years, I’m a Chartered Accountant, run my own businesses for 20+ years, worked with…. Oh hang on, just go check it out yourself…. here!